Contact Us

FAQ: Telephone Services

What happens to my advertising charges if I disconnect my telephone number before the current directory cycle ends?

You will be billed for the remaining months of advertising that the current directory or directories remain in circulation.

I am considering changing my service provider. How will this affect my advertising charges?

Your billing will change if your advertising was previously billed on your Verizon telephone bill. Since the Verizon telephone company no longer bills you, a separate bill will be sent to you directly from SuperMedia. These invoices will reflect an account number rather than your telephone number. We recommend you also contact your Media Consultant to ensure the changes get made into our publishing system.

How do I place a listing in the Government Blue Pages or Information Pages?

Although SuperMedia publishes these sections in the directories, the information for Government Pages and Information Pages is maintained by the Verizon group responsible for providing local telephone service. To set up a listing in the Blue Pages or the Information Pages of a directory, contact your local Verizon telephone company business office.

Contact Us

Can't find the answer to your question? We can help.

Site Seal

Copyright © 2014, Dex Media, Inc. All rights reserved.