CGI and FTP Setup
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
How do I upload my CGI scripts using FTP?
How do I call my CGI script?
Are there any limitations placed on CGI scripts?
- CPU time = 10 Seconds – Amount of CPU time one CGI program can use at a given time.
- Maximum file size = 100 Kbytes – Maximum size that one CGI script can reach.
- Maximum stack size = 8 Mbytes – Amount of stack memory that can be used by any CGI program.
- Maximum number of processes = 32 Processes – Number of processes that can be created by the CGI program at a given time.
- Maximum number of open files = 32 open files – Number of files that can be opened by the CGI program at a given time.
What version of Perl is supported?
What path do I use to call Perl?
What path do I use to call sendmail?
Do you support Server Side Includes?
Can I user server-parsed image maps?
Can I change file permissions if I only have FTP access?
What path do I use to access files in my home directory using my cgi script?
How do I use FTP to upload my Web site to your servers?
How do I configure my FTP client?
Where do I put my files once I have connected with FTP?
How do I publish my site using FrontPage?
Can't find the answer to your question? We can help.