Facebook Business Pages
Over one billion (with a “b”) users worldwide1 make Facebook more than just a fad—it’s an excellent way to promote your business! You can use Facebook to connect with your customers and build them into a loyal community of fans.
Starting at $99.95 per month. Prices vary by market and product and are subject to change.
Take advantage of social media with a Facebook Business page.
Facebook Business Page Features
- We’ll set up and manage your Facebook Business page for you.
- We’ll update your page regularly with engaging content.
- We can even upload additional content (such as pictures or videos) that you provide.
To help you better engage your customers on Facebook, we’ll update your page twice a week with wall posts specific to your industry.
We also have a team of social media experts on hand to help you update your page to include promotions and other special events.
Custom Business Tab
Your Facebook page includes a custom Business Tab. With just a single click, your customers can bring up information about your business, including:
- Contact Info
- Customer Reviews
“With the growth of the internet and social media, SuperMedia has been helping me in every aspect of my company without me even having to think about it.”
— Lori Schmidt, Hopkins Sales Company
- Don’t just advertise to your customers…connect with them! Facebook lets you reach out to your customers and engage them on a personal level. And since each Facebook user has 262 friends on average2, you’ll be expanding the reach of your business every time someone clicks the LIKE button.
- Take the hassle out of social media. Even if you’re new to the whole Facebook thing, you can still use it to promote your business. We’ll create and maintain a customized Facebook page for you, and even update it twice a week with wall posts—interesting facts and useful tips—specifically tailored to your industry.
- Communicate with your fans. Facebook lets you respond to customer questions and complaints in real time. This means you can communicate with your clients and solve any potential issues quickly.
2. Edison Research, Facebook Friends Survey, June 2012