People don’t just browse their local directories; they search them because they’re ready to contact a business or make a purchase. A local directory ad will bring these eager customers right to your doorstep.
Let customers find you when they need you with a local directory ad.
Get your ad out in front of your competitors’ local directory listings.
Ask your Media Consultant for more information about our Priority Placement ad program.
Local Directory Ad Options
- In-column/half-space ads capture more attention than a basic listing with white backgrounds, spot colors, and graphic elements.
- Display ads are available in larger sizes, with full color and photos to maximize your exposure.
Customer Call Tracking
Capture and track the calls generated by your ads with Customer Call Tracking.
“I feel strongly that our business has grown with advertising in the Yellow Pages. We’ve reached so many customers that we just wouldn’t have reached.”
— Mike Nolan, Home Defenders Termite & Pest Management
- Advertise your business where your customers are searching. When looking up a local business, more than 8 out of 10 people turn to the print or internet yellow pages.1 Local directories are accurate, trustworthy, and the source most customers turn to when searching for local businesses.
- Keep all your bases covered with print2 and online options. Our print yellow pages directories let customers search for you by business type, while our white pages allow customers to find you by name. You’ll also be visible to online customers using Superpages.com® and mobile customers using the Superpages mobile app.
- Build a solid and wide-reaching marketing campaign. Phone numbers and addresses are all well and good, but local directory ads can also drive traffic to your business website or mobile website. A local directory ad can be the backbone of your marketing strategy.
2. SuperMedia is the official publisher of print directories for Verizon®, Fairpoint®, and Frontier®