Mobile users aren’t using their phones to simply surf the web—they’re searching with a definite purpose in mind. According to a recent survey, 70 percent of mobile searches lead to action within one hour.1 Make sure your business is mobile-ready!
Starting at $29.95 per month. Prices vary by market and product and are subject to change.
Be found by customers on-the-go with a mobile website.
Mobile Website Features
- Professional mobile-ready website design
- Pages optimized for viewing across thousands of different mobile devices
- Self-service tool for instant updates anytime
- Detailed analytics and reporting
Quick Response (QR) Codes
Link your print materials to your mobile website with a custom QR code.
“I foresee everybody having a smartphone, being able to get online and find what they want instantly… Supermedia connecting us with mobile is very important.”
— Mike Lunderville, Mike’s Custom Floor Repair
- Tap into a growing audience. Experts predict that, by 2015, there will be more local searches coming from smartphones than from PCs in the United States.2 With a mobile website in place, your business will be perfectly poised to capture this growing market.
- Don’t penalize your mobile customers. Although smartphones can render full websites for the most part, the navigation and browsing experience is typically subpar for mobile users. More and more small businesses are offering websites designed specifically for their mobile customers. If you’re not, your customers may end up jumping over to a competitor’s site.
- Provide information at a glance for your customers on the go. Most mobile users are looking for your phone number, your location, your business hours, and/or any special deals you may be offering. With a mobile website, you can quickly and easily provide them with the info they need to make a purchase.
2. BIA/Kelsey, When Will Mobile Local Searches Eclipse Desktop?, 2012