Whether your customers are signing your praises on Foursquare or grumbling about you on Facebook, you’ll always know just where you stand with them online.
Keep tabs on your listings, reviews, and social media mentions.
Reputation Monitoring Features
- Scans information posted about your business across 40+ local search, review, and social media sites
- One consolidated report to easily review what’s said about your business
- Tools to quickly respond to comments
- Quick links to Facebook and Twitter
SuperMedia Local Listing Partners
SuperMedia partners with 40+ websites, reaching more than 150 million people each month.
Start Monitoring Your Reputation Today
Getting started is easy!
- Current clients: Simply log into your existing SuperMedia account.
- Everyone else: Create a new account by claiming your business listing on SuperMedia.com.1
“I have the ability with SuperMedia to go in and look at all the various sources, see whatever comments have been made about my business, and it allows me to respond right then and there.”
— David Mannino, Mid-Atlantic Sign Solutions
- Nip customer dissatisfaction in the bud. Timing is crucial when you’re dealing with an unhappy customer, especially online. However, a swift and reasonable response to a complaint can often turn a frustrated customer into a life-long fan.
- Keep track of your online listings from one single, convenient location. Our reputation monitoring tool provides a summary of your business across more than 40 local search, review, and social media sites. If your listing is wrong or missing from a major site, you can correct the problem quickly and easily.
- Be a part of the conversation. If people are talking about your business online, you’ll know about it. You can follow the discussion, and even jump in if it becomes necessary to handle complaints or thank customers for their shout-outs.